True FRIENDSHIP is seen through the heart, NOT through the eyes

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

寥寥无几==聊聊无几??

today go for Pui San bday party~
my ex-colleague when i work at genting last time~
i think she is the ppl tat most "gam key" with me at there~
cause both of us are too 38 ^^haha~
this bbq party really is a special party...
cause total only got 8ppl includes her family...haha~
can say is 寥寥无几 in chinese~
LaiChee also my ex-colleague there...
she also come for this party...
3 of us chat a lot abt the work at genting~
although many ppl cant tahan the working life at genting...
but for me...still acceptable...
also got some nice memory there~
now...i miss my genting frens....


聊聊无几 is a forum...
i forget when i join it...but i noe my uid is No3 in there...
the boss's pc had spoil...so cant access to it now...
dun noe when can continue the jie long~
now...i miss it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we jie long at here, the chat box? wan ?

Post a Comment